6.28.2008

re:install

we have doors! yay! this morning we installed the four interior doors that we ordered. they have one coat of primer and we'll eventually paint them the same as the [future] trim.

coat closet -



laundry room -


upstairs [guest] bathroom -


powder room downstairs -


while we were in seattle we also picked up some house numbers at restoration hardware. they are a little oversized, maybe - but they really work with the style of the house.




so next on the list is to have the floors in the family room refinished (you can see their condition in the powder room photo above) along with having stair treads installed.

6 comments:

Daf said...

I LOVE your new interior doors! I so wanted a similar style. I love the house numbers, too - they look perfectly-sized to me :)

Bunny @ 86n It said...

Woo-hoo! Guests can finally pee in privacy!

I like the house #'s and I don't think they are too big at all.

Jennifer said...

Very nice! I love that style of door... and the prehung variety looks a lot easier to deal with than the door I tried to put in!

us said...

Hey doll - I finally answered your questions. You house look so pristine and beautiful! Those doors are immaculate. Congrats!

Dr. Erin and Mr. Heath said...

Looks like everything is coming together! The doors look great. The anticipation is killing me (as I'm sure it is you too) to see this house in it's completed glory!
And, I love the house numbers!

leah @maritalbless said...

Wow - I am a huge fan of your house numbers!