i just found out i've been tagged by bunnymendelbaum and by corey over at baltimore rowhouse. the rules: answer the following questions about yourself. at the end of the post you pass the questions on to 6 (or so) bloggers and list their names. then write them a comment telling them that they've been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
1. what did you do 10 years ago? that would put me at the tender age of 20, and that summer between my sophomore and junior years of college i worked my first architecture job in one of those awful firms that just crank out infinite variations of house plans by tweaking a wall here or adding a room there and publishing them for the masses. sorry if that offends the masses and i know it has its place and value but it's not my thing. hardly 'architecture.'
oh, and i was also gearing up for a semester studying abroad in italy during my junior year!
2. five items on your to-do list today:
a. catch up on work email, correspondence & questions
b. unpack from my trip to seattle
c. do laundry
d. grocery shopping and cleaning out the fridge from 6 days of being away
e. go to bed early to get over this jetlag
3. snacks i enjoy: wasabi & soy almonds, apples w/ peanut butter, peanut butter m&ms
4. what would you do if you were a billionaire? pay off my student loans. that would just about do it. might buy a pack of gum with the rest.
5. places i would live: summer in italy, the rest of the year in charleston. what can i say - i love this place and can imagine few places better to live (except in the aforementioned summer).
6. bloggers i am passing the challenge on to are:
just one day
- sorry if any of you have already been tagged!